Our mission is to pursue the support and development of student programs because we believe quality programs enrich the high school educational experience for ALL students.
What We Do
~ Focus on programs outside the classroom that benefit all students at JHS, including clubs, performing arts, and athletics.
~ Promote school-wide community by highlighting student achievements through distribution of the Booster Club Newsletter, social media and scholarships.
~Work to remove barriers to participate and play by fundraising and providing grants to programs.
Funding provided by the JHSBC (the community) is intended to supplement funding provided by the LWSD (the school district) and the Juanita ASB (the Students). Each year the gap in funding increases and we seek to bridge that gap with a "boost" in funding.
Your donations, corporate matching donations, and our fundraising directly support our students!
Ways to Help!
* Become a Member. Join any time; don’t wait until your child’s sport or activity is in season. Membership is free.
* Donate your time – help at our annual auction, help fundraise for your team/activity, or become a board member.
* Attend all athletic and performing art events support all of our students. Attend monthly meetings. Meeting Schedule.
* Participate in our Fundraisers.
* Catch Raven Fever – wear your JHS colors and cheer for ALL the programs and participants.
* Consider a tax deductible donation – to Junita High School for a specific sport, program, scholarship or the general fund.